Thursday, January 26, 2017

That's A Nice Rack You Have!


Ok this project is not all the way finished but it is almost there!  It was quick and easy and it turned out way better than I thought it ever would.  Rosa came to me with the idea and asked if I could do it.  She showed me this picture.



It looked easy enough so I said yes.  Two days later and maybe a total of 4 hours of easy work I had the nearly finished product.  Poof.  Now I want a really long one for my house and Marissa wants one as well.  It was cheap and easy to make as I had all the supplies.  The only thing I had to buy was the stain and that was $5.  I hope to get better at making things flush as I learn to work with wood more.  The beauty of all these reclaimed natural wood projects is they are very forgiving where imperfections are concerned. I am no master carpenter by any means.  










No comments:

Post a Comment