Sunday, January 1, 2017

Thin Blue Line


I recently completed another scrap wood project.  Recently and sadly here in San Antonio a Police Officer was gunned done in front of the SAPD Headquarters.  He was targeted because hew was a cop. To me that is a very sad thing. Just because he wore the uniform he was a target for someone's hate and anger.  They caught the man who did it but it still does not bring back the dead.  I had plans to do and American flag prior to doing this and changed it to the the Thin Blue Line Flag as it to honor Officer Benjamin Marconi.  I will add his name to it and hang it in my home.

The flag itself was easy to make and cheap.  I learned a few things about this that I will correct on my next one.  I was not to happy with my stars and I need to work on getting more even cuts and inches because using fractions on wood sucks when trying to space out things lol.

Here are some progress pictures of my work.  I cant wait to do more but that will come in a few weeks as I hope to have an entire shop to do it in.










No comments:

Post a Comment